Friday, January 20, 2006

Schedule n Me..

hello..
dont panic.. I m not gonna tell u about my schedule.. coz I dont have one basically.. he he he..

Schedule.. ahhh.. what a relief the term brings in.. To be on schedule..That is one resolution I take evry night..lol.. but somehow me n schedule never manage to be synchronous..
Every sem I make a plan two months before my exams.. if I am a little too excited, I do it colorfully n stick it on my cupboard.. n there it stays for another two n half months, until i take pity on it n bury it officially :D

I personally believe that anyth thats on schedule should be given an award coz thats some feat i ve never accomplished yet..lol..
Another stranger to me is punctuality.. I know that its a scornful habit.. :( .. but I somehow always manage to be atleast 10 mins late.. Thank God that my profs have a worse sense of punctuality than me.. otherwise every morning I have to knock the door, give a sheepish grin, mumble something, n enter the class only to find the last benches filled.. worse yet.. in the long run, it may even make me punctual.. so once again thanks to my profs for encouraging me.. lol

Another common experience is the schedule for treats.. somehow whenever I plan to give a treat it either gets postponed or cancelled all together :(( .. this is something to be happy abt (coz i m the host).. but really bugging at times.. I ve to tell all the ppl I invited that the date is postponed n have to make sure that all of 'em r free before generating another random brand new date.. n guess what happens.. the same cycle repeats..

I owe a treat to one of my frnds.. After he asked me for some 4 months or so I finally agreed to give him the treat he deserves.. I invited him, his gf and another frnd to whom I owe a treat too.. I guess it got postponed roughly arnd a dozen times till now.. n whoz the reason?.. Not me all the times (I take breaks too..lol).. Finally I ve planned it tomorrow.. Everything was on schedule.. I had my purse full.. the venue decided.. everyone informed.. n i almost decided what to wear too..hahaha.. my instincts were telling me that this cant happen.. I mean, everything was going too well..

But.. my instincts were nt let down.. *biiiiiiiig sigh*
This time the villain is my friends Project guide.. n I have to break the news to the other one.. well.. u can guess what happened.. this time I cudnt convince her that things always dont go according to schedule.. She so-sweetly asked me not to bother to fix a date next time.. n even if I did, not to tell her the date.. n even if I tell her, that she is not going to come.. phew!!..

Thats means my treat is almost off.. suits me better.. :D
But.. somehow felt a little blue about it.. I still donno why.. my not-so-familiar friend 'schedule' is a dear friend to others.. I ll try to lure it next time.. anyone knows what it likes?

trying to cheer up..
Spoorthy.

5 comments:

Chaits said...

i dunno what it likes...not even me!! [;)] GMTA...

Spoorthy said...

atleast u tried.. :)

Anonymous said...

Well Spoorthy... u better not bother abt all these things...i.e., punctuality, schedule and such stuff (coz...u remember the day a data mining tool vendor came to our coll for a demonstration?...remember the consequences of u coming for the demo on time????...;) ) i somehow feel that the more u try to run after them, the more they try to run away frm u...so better b wat u r....

Spoorthy said...

thanks shan.. e matram support vunte chalu ra.. but this is what i try to tell people.. punctuality n schedule practically dont exist.. they somehow cant understand.. ;)) ..
I guess it is on our shoulders to spread this truth n enlighten people..
chalo.. Lets start working for our cause.. :D

Anonymous said...

well honey my comment was jus to pacify u...it doesn apply to everyone in general...u very well know how much importance i give to the above mentioned qualities...;))