Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Quintuple..

What do u remember the moment u think of ur college life? ur classes? ur profs? ur marks?.. nope.. I bet u ll remember the wonderful time u have had with ur friends.. the people with whom u shared all ur fantasies, dreams.. the people with whom u laughed.. the people with whom u fought.. the people who are with u all the time..
n yes.. my engg life had gifted me with four such wonderful persons...
We are called with many names in college.. n we call ourselves 'The Quintuple'.. n here I shall write a small testimonial for each one of 'em.. these few lines are not worthy of 'em.. but still lemme give it a try..

Sudha a.k.a suji.. the most sensible person of all .. the first person I met in my engg.. she is a faithful follower of the lexicon.. n is always trying to improve her already enviable english skills.. The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of sudha is her unending list of crushes.. oh! gosh..her crushes crush us..lol.. she has a strong shoulder and a patient ear to lend when u r blue (but they are not available all the time coz she is either too busy or is blue herself)... she is no person to mess with.. n can u guess what her most powerful weapon is? a camera.. her craziness for natural poses ll really drive u mad.. On a serious tone.. lemme say.. she has got the attitude u wud luv to possess.. can come up with a precise solution to any situation.. She doesnt demand much from u, nor she does let you demand... lol.. monkey.. i know i neednt tell u.. but still.. Meow!!

Kuheli a.k.a kuhi.. the cutest of all.. n shez the exception in truest sense in our group.. yeah.. the only non gulti, the only hostler, the only person whose name doesnt start with 's', the only one whose is not in our batch in labs... ahh.. the list is endless.. I try not to get into her graces when I wear a new dress.. coz she pinches really hard.. really really hard :(( .. we dont last together without getting into a squabble every 10 mins.. n we can come up with a fight abt everyth, right from chockys to cards..lol.. she is the only kiddo in our grp (ofcourse, other than me.. but I m not going admit it here.. :D ).. we share the craziest ideas to which the others roll their eyes.. a feminist jus like me.. the obdurate soul who can manage anything she sets her mind on.. If u can say looks are deceptive abt anyone, it can be abt her.. she looks so angelic n ingenuous.. u wud simply melt away.. but beware.. lol.. kuhi darling.. Be the way u are (coz no one can change u anyway ;) ..).. I wonder with whom I would ve shared my craziness if she wasnt around..

Shanti a.k.a shan.. the most responsible of all.. she is my study mate for all the exams so far.. n is the constant force running behind me to do things.. she is a master in clearing mess (My room will be the neatest in moments she steps in).. she has the caring nature that at the same mercilessly reprimands u for being irresponsible (so much like mom).. A taurean to the core.. faithful, balanced, conservative, possessive, peace loving n not to forget responsible.. n yeah.. she is the singer of our group.. has the melodious voice of all the people I know.. keeps sending me all the songs she sings (well.. i ve no complaints n regrets abt this :D ).. I hate going around with her.. coz she is so slim n makes me feel like a pumpkin :( .. but again.. she eats twice as much as I do.. oh God! Why does this happen?.. he he he.. Her home is our fav place for hanging out.. with music in full blast (though one of our profs lives right beside her flat).. we screaming n enjoying to our lungs full.. apart frm these..she always has strong emotions.. be it anger or sadness or happiness.. she has them to her content.. :) .. n all I say is.. thank u so much shan for ur nagging.. I cant manage without it..

Last but not the least.. actually she is the toughest one to write about.. so postponed it till the end..
Soumya a.k.a som or kathi.. the sweetest of all.. people call us sisters.. n u can find us together most of the time.. she is the one who bears my endless blabber patiently.. she is the one who can manage with my silly tantrums.. people wont beleive that she can talk.. she looks so calm n innocent.. hahaha.. little does they know abt the other side of this person who is so mischievious n fun loving.. her oneliners get us rofl.. she is moderate in everything.. the innocent qs she poses when any nv joke is shared.. lol.. she is frank n yet at the sametime can never think of hurting anyone.. oh mann.. she is so fair n delicate.. gets pink at the slightest touch.. her fan count according to latest census is 6537.. lol.. I jus love teasin her.. so wud u, if u know her.. at times, I wonder how she can bear with all the nonsensical blabber (actually blabber wud be an euphemism) I come up with.. haha.. cant find anyth thats remotely -ve about her.. she always there to cheer me.. n that is som, the sweetest of all..

n I, spoorthy, am the fifth element in the grp.. n I m the incarnation of the goddess of perfection.. hahaha.. come on folks.. this is my blog.. lemme brag atleast here.. lol..

well.. here we are.. The Quintuple.. we dance.. we fight.. we play.. we roam.. we scream.. we sing.. we freak out.. we bunk (my all time favorite).. what not.. totally totally we rock..
Five different personalities.. Together we are complete..

The memories of all the times we are together.. the innocence in first year.. the silly second year.. the thrilling third year.. n finally the 'final' final year.. FCC, the cool drinks we finished.. the Lays packets we fought for.. the movies we went to.. beach road.. not to forget the birthday gift hunts.. the secrets we shared.. the giggles we had.. the list goes on.. I promise to keep them fresh.. remember the day when we dressed like junglemen (women wud b better) jus to scare som out of her sleep.. lol..

I m gonna miss u girls like hell..

luv u loadz.. n hugs for each one of u >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
Spoorthy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey spot.. tat was really really cool yaar....u jus reminded me about all those sweet moments..maannnn....its wowwwww....did a gr8 job...keep it up...luv u..:)

mera_apna said...

hey miss P..(perfectionist..:p)...
good post da....

i dont need to tell u this..coz u will anyways do...'enjoy to d fullest da'

Chaits said...

great testi 4 ur frndz...sure, they wd hv 'en in liquid state now...[;)] n, u made me remember my coll days...not that I forgot, but the memories flooded my brain...kudos 4 ur frndship!!

mera_apna said...

watttt hapned......no post since TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO days.....

Anonymous said...

hey bujji..that was really good.
i can't believe this..u giving me compliments..
Do u know wht the best part in this post is??
U realised that u talk nonsense.
HA HA..jus kidding dear